Nesiya’s creative leadership programs for American and Israeli young people are supported largely by donations from private individuals, including many dedicated alumni and their parents. We invite you to invest in Nesiya programs that build relationships and explore differences among diverse Jewish young people in order to develop leaders and invigorate Jewish life.
There are multiple ways to support Nesiya, and not just with donations!
Throughout the year, there are many opportunities for alumni to help Nesiya recruit passionate, creative, and talented young people to participate in Nesiya summer programs. These opportunities include:
We greatly appreciate those alumni who volunteer their time and energy to help Nesiya build and grow our high quality programs in Israel and North America.
If you are interested in contributing in one of these ways, please contact us.
- Speaking with prospective summer participants by phone or email to share with them your perspective on Nesiya
- Staffing Nesiya tables at Israel and summer program fairs
- Hosting an open house for prospective participants and their families
- Writing about your Nesiya experience for our marketing and recruitment materials
- Speaking about Nesiya at local events
- Graphic Design or Web design for Nesiya
- Volunteering to be in touch with Alumni regarding the gathering of videos, photos, etc.
Donations to Nesiya’s Scholarship Fund
Most of the contributions to Nesiya are dedicated to providing scholarship support for North American and Israeli young people to participate in Nesiya programs. Every North American and Israeli who receives financial support agrees to fulfill follow-up enrichment, leadership, and service activities in their home communities.
The Nesiya Institute is a registered 501(c)3 organization and all donations are fully tax-deductible. If you would like to make an online donation, you can do so through PayPal.